Testing and Inspection Services
- Deputy Inspection Services
- Earthwork and Compaction Inspection Services
- Reinforced Concrete and Masonry Inspection
- Flexible and Rigid Pavement Inspection
- Testing Capabilities
View a list of American Geotechnical's current Certifications and Accreditations/Affiliations.
Materials Testing and Inspection
Our Orange County testing facility is located in Yorba Linda and is one of the most comprehensive geotechnical materials testing laboratories in Southern California.
Registered civil/geotechnical engineers supervise our in-house laboratories which are certified to provide testing services on soils and construction material.
Our Deputy Inspectors include
- Soils Technician
- Asphalt Concrete Inspector
- ACI Field Concrete Testing Technician Grade 1
- ICC/DSA Reinforced Concrete Special Inspector
- ICC Post-Tension Concrete Special Inspector
- ICC Structural Masonry Special Inspector
- DSA Title 24 Structural Masonry Inspector
- CWI/AWS Welding Inspector
- ICC Structural Welding Inspector
- ICC Structural Steel/Bolting Inspector
- ICC Spray Applied Fireproofing Inspector
- ANST Level II-UT/MT/PT
- LAUSD Special Inspector